Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $17-$18 DOE
Education Required: High School or GED
A leading Manufacturing Company of high-quality tools for the electronic industry has an immediate opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for shipping, receiving, and verification and recording of raw materials and products that comes into the facility. Will also maintain accuracy of materials/product in order to maintain inventory control and insures delivery to the proper department. This is a temp to hire position for the right fit!
Pay is $17-$18/hour DOE
Hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm.
Must be able to clear a drug test and criminal background check.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives product deliveries.
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments.
- Records and checks quantities of goods received.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate buyer for discrepancies, returns and repair of product.
- Properly inputs received material into computer system and forwards documentation as needed.
- Prepares items accurately for shipment according to customer orders and determines correct method of shipment.
- Stock production items in a timely manner and in the appropriate location.
- Log RMA’s appropriately and ensure prompt delivery of product.
- Help with or complete special projects at the discretion of the Lead or Supervisors.
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one to three years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company is looking to hire immediately.