Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 5+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Company in Valencia, CA is looking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to be responsible for shipping, receiving, operate a forklift, pull orders, package products, and to verify and record materials and products that come into the facility and out of the facility.
Pay: $18.00/hour DOE
Temp to hire through Quantum Staffing, Inc. in Valencia, CA
Day Shift: M-F, 8am-5pm + overtime occasionally
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives product deliveries.
- Ships product using UPS and FedEx online system
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments.
- Records and checks quantities of goods received.
- Communicates and coordinates with appropriate department for discrepancies, returns and repair of products.
- Properly inputs received material into computer system and forwards documentation as needed.
- Prepares items accurately for shipment according to customer orders and determines correct method of shipment.
- Stock production items in a timely manner and in the appropriate location.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one to three years related experience.
- Candidates must be able to clear a drug test.
- Have a clean DMV record
Company is looking to hire immediately. If you meet the requirements listed above, please submit your resume.
KEYWORDS: inventory, inventory clerk, order puller, forklift, warehouse, shipping, receiving, stockroom, cycle count, packaging, manufacturing, distribution