Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $21-$26 DOE
Experience Required: 1 year manufacturing
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia based aerospace company is looking to hire Sales Administrators ($22 – $26) who would be responsible for receiving customer orders and inquiries. Required to determine and verify product specifications, quality, pricing, and delivery. Tracks orders and maintain customer order history files.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Receive and process customer orders and inquires via email, mail, fax, phone or customer website/portals.
- Type quotes, proposals, and letters.
- Copy representatives with all correspondence regarding their territory, when applicable.
- Review RFQs, contracts/agreements and purchase orders for compliance.
- Work with customers to resolve conflict in a professional matter.
- Coordinate orders with all internal departments.
- Communicate with customers regarding order status and requirements.
- Process, track, and maintain sales orders including changes as needed.
- Accurately and chronologically file Virtual Sales Orders, with all pertinent order history (all orders, changes, email correspondence, etc.).
- Act as a liaison between our company and the customer.
- Contact customers regarding past due invoices.
- Send documents to customers for follow-up and approvals when needed.
- Process Customer Requests for Information (CRI).
- Provide professional and accurate customer service.
- Export compliance.
- Follow-up on scheduled shipments.
- Work to clear shipment issues and credit holds.
- Research ERP messages and perform appropriate tasks to clear.
- Monitor and update customer websites, where required (varies by customer).
- Monitor daily capacity to ensure we do not exceed available capacity.
- Report and verify monthly metrics.
- Review and issue RMAs where needed, follow up on receipt, evaluation and turnaround of returns.
- Complete customer required documents, including yearly certifications and representations, and NAFTA forms.
*Other tasks and duties may be required as directed*
Qualification Requirements Education/Experience
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 12 months related experience and/or training required. Language Skills, Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, or regulatory agencies.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer/ Office Skills
- Basic windows/internet browser
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power Point
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour/ DOE
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Valencia, CA 91355: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person