Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $30
Education Required: High School or GED
Aerospace manufacturing company that makes sheet metal and machine parts. We are looking for a Quality Engineer with a minimum of 4 years of quality experience and 4 years of an engineering degree.
Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Please submit your resume ASAP to be considered.