Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 2+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
Construction company in San Francisco is looking for a full time Project Manager to assist them with their bids and proposals.
$30.00/hour DOE | 40 hours/week
BS degree in Construction Management a plus.
- Assist in responding to Customer Pre-Qualification Documents as relating to services.
- Interact with clients and understands bidding documents including but not limited to plans, specifications, and addendums to support the creation of the proposal.
- Preparing Labor Cost Estimates, including estimation of man-hours and expenses to complete projects (Includes engineering, manufacturing, installation, testing, commissioning etc.)
- Translates RFP into a professional proposal by assembling project assumptions and creating budget estimates with written narratives of services.
- Create proposal documents based on study of design/specifications within deadlines.
- Post award will require the estimator to perform project engineering duties that include but are not limited to; assembling product data submittals, creating equipment schedules, working with the CAD department to develop engineered shop drawings, reviewing documents to identify issues and submitting RFI’s among other like engineering tasks.
- Project Manager experience preferred but not required.
- Field installation experience preferred but not required.
- BidWinner by Accubid estimating software experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and technical writing ability.
- Ability to read and interpret RFP to determine requirements.
- Financial analysis, including understanding of costs, margins, etc.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of MS Access, Power Point, Outlook, Bluebeam.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Submit your resume immediately to be considered.