Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $17
Education Required: High School or GED
Leading company in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials is looking for 1st shift machine operators.
Pay is $17/hr
Hours are Monday- Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
Coordinate and maintain efficient operation of the High Temp Vacuum Furnace processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Monitor performance of the High Temperature Vacuum Furnace operations
• Coordinate the preparation, loading and unloading of materials to be processed based on assigned Work Orders
• Conduct product sampling and prepare final packaging of products
• Inspect and conduct necessary cleaning and repairs of the Vacuum Furnace internal parts
• Ensure proper disposal of process waste biproducts
• Maintain safe operation of the Vacuum Furnaces while meeting all environmental Permit conditions
• Schedule and assist with necessary mechanical repairs with the maintenance department
• Perform regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance
• Must be able to operate a forklift
• Must be able to work independently or in a Team environment.
• Good communication skills are required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.