Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 1+ year
Education Required: High School or GED
An Aerospace Distribution Company is seeking an Inventory Clerk to be responsible for stocking and distribution of inventory, cycle counts, and inquiries.
This is a temp to hire position for the right candidate, $16.00/hour DOE.
The hours are Monday through Friday 8-5 pm.
You must be able to clear a pre-employment drug screen including THC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other tasks and duties may be required as directed.
- Verify counts, provide inventory, and stock incoming hardware.
- Maintain traceability of all hardware movement in the ERP system.
- Report deviant inventory discrepancies to appropriate management.
- Provide daily records of inventory adjustments to appropriate management.
- Seek and document lean process improvements.
- Military Vets encouraged to apply
If you meet the above qualifications and have a resume that shows stable work history, please submit your resume in a Word document.