Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18- $20/hr
Experience Required: 3 months related experience; GED
Education Required: High School or GED
We are a Valencia- based aerospace company looking for an First Article Administrator to join our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare formal first article reports.
- Retrieve and verify material and process certifications against drawing and/or specification requirements for accuracy and completeness.
- Retrieve and build data packages for inspection.
- Use quality-related software and ERP to appropriately record assigned job results based on completed processes.
- Bubble blueprints using first article inspection software.
- Scan and file records for the inspection department.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); three months related experience or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read basic blueprint requirements.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before small groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Basic computer programs/typing experience
- First Article Inspection Software (i.e. Discuss)
- Blueprint Reading