Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $90-$100K
Experience Required: 10+ years
Education Required: BA/BS Degree
An Aerospace Manufacturing Company in the Santa Clarita Valley is seeking an EHS Manager to be responsible for planning and coordinating health and safety programs.
The hours are Monday through Thursday from 6:00am-4:30pm.
$90-$100K PER YEAR DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develops, maintains, and updates compliance plan and updates annually.
- Ensures compliance with environmental, health, and safety requirements of governmental agencies and company policies.
- Tracks and documents completion of items on compliance plan.
- Develops and implements programs and policies for monitoring and preventing chemical, physical, and biological hazards at the facility.
- Surveys, complies, and analyzes data relating to occupational and environmental health issues such as chemical exposure, radiation, smoke, fumes, noise, temperatures, particulates, vapors, gases, solvents, lighting, and ergonomics which are known or suspected of being real or potential detriments to health and safety.
- Performs field and safety measurements, safety evaluations, and hazardous waste evaluations.
- Develops or provides input to hazardous material communications, including maintaining material data sheets.
- Maintains monitoring instrumentation and equipment.
- Implements or recommends control measures for exposure to hazardous materials or conditions.
- Directs workers engaged in field and laboratory verification of compliance with health regulations.
- Provides technical guidance to management, labor organizations, government agencies, and civic groups regarding health-related problems and correct use of personal protective equipment.
- Monitors the company’s health standards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develops and implements a system to track and evaluate worker injuries.
- Maintains working knowledge of new developments in the industry and government regulations.
- Develops and facilitates training for workers on issues related to health and safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit your resume immediately to be considered.