Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $18/hr
Education Required: High School or GED
- Deburr various metal parts using stationary abrasive wheels, hand held rotary air tools, and hand scraping devices.
- Apply abrasives to remove sharp edges.
- Inspect critical dimensions to ensure components adhere to blueprint specifications.
- Operate drill presses using wire brushes and conical burr cutters.
- Clean parts as necessary using solvents.
- Operate various deburring equipment. Required to check critical dimensions +/- .0002
- Seek lean process improvement ideas.
- Required to maintain COP certification (certified operator program)
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); no prior experience or training.