Work Hours: 1-20
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $85,000.00/ Salary
Experience Required: 3
Education Required: High School or GED
Fast-growing contractor is looking for a Commercial Service Technician to join their team! As a Service Technician you will work directly with one or more clients on one or more Projects at one time. Service Techs are responsible for the maintenance and Start Up of HVAC equipment ranging from ¾-ton to 100 plus capacity units such as split systems, package units, chillers, boilers, cooling towers, hydronic loop pumps, semi-hermetic compressors, open drive compressors and much more. As a representative you would be required to provide top customer service to the client in line with company standards.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3 years of verifiable experience servicing and/or maintaining commercial grade HVAC equipment.
- Demonstrate good computer skills including understanding and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Microsoft Projects.
- Have a clean DMV record
- Have the ability to travel
- Ability to pass a drug screening and a background check
- Present a professional image in both appearance and behavior in accordance with company policy
- Provide superior client service
- Provide precise and constant communication with all client and client related personnel.
- Proactively manage service / maintenance related issues for the projects, work orders and/or preventative maintenance in flight under your management/supervision.
- Schedule and manage craning for service-repair related scopes.
- Must be physically able to lift/carry up to 65lbs and perform other physical job functions such as lifting, bending, climbing
- Medical Plan Options available
- Paid Vacation
- Travel Allowance
- Electronic Devices