Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $20-$25
Education Required: High School or GED
An Aerospace Manufacturer in Valencia, CA is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team.
Pay: $20-$25/hr DOE
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
Responsibilities and Performance:
- Responsible for all facets of production, including set-up to F/A acceptance.
- Completes quality production, efficiently, with minimal supervision/assistance.
- Perform and maintain accurate in-process quality inspection records.
- Identify and recommend process improvement that reduce part cycle times.
- At least 3 years of CNC operation and/or set-up.
- Experience with Haas & Fadal controls.
- Skilled in using calipers, micrometers, indicators, gages and various surface plate inspection techniques.
- Knowledge of cutting tool S&F’s.
- Has own Machinist Tools.
- Programing & Leadership experience is a bonus.
Submit your resume ASAP to be considered.