Work Hours: 40+
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17.00-$19.00/hour DOE
Experience Required: 1+ years
Education Required: High School or GED
An Aerospace Manufacturing Company is seeking a CNC Mill Machinist with experience running HAAS machines.
This is a full time, long term temporary position, $17.00-$19.00/hour DOE.
The hours are Monday through Thursday – 4:00pm-2:30am
*You must be able to clear a background check and pre-employment drug screen including THC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Check inspection features of production hardware as directed.
• Clean work areas, including machinery, carts, and floor.
• Check parts and keep machines running.
• Create and edit manual data input (MDI) machine tool codes at the machine control.
• Select feeds and speeds based upon the material utilized on the job.
• Generate and document SPC data as required.
• Mentor CNC Mill operators and trainees.
• Earn and maintain OCP certification.
• Seek and document lean process improvement ideas.
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you meet the above qualifications and have a resume that shows stable work history, please submit your resume in a Word document.