Work Hours: 31-40
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $20-$25
Education Required: High School or GED
Legal office in Valencia is in need of Data Entry Clerks!
Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm
- Answers phone on a multi-line system. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other employees to cover phones.
- Filing/retrieves information from files when needed.
- Scans and uploads documents.
- Promptly responds to all client inquiries via phone and/or email.
- Heavy data entry of incoming notices of depositions.
- Books court reporters, conference rooms, interpreters and videographers for depositions nationwide.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Proofs calendar notices.
- Works independently and takes direction from the Calendar Manager with ongoing assignments.
- Schedule and confirm calendar settings via our calendaring system.
- Coordinate calendar updates, new settings and/or cancellations.
- Handles coordination of calendar updates, new settings, continuations or cancellations.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong attention to details, efficient and highly organized.
- Demonstrate a strong attitude with the ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data.
- Ability to work with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of touch-typing system preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication.
- Familiarity with deposition notices a plus.
- Flexible schedule and availability to work occasional overtime as required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, with an upbeat and positive attitude.
- Take ownership and accountability, as well as manage internal and external expectations.
- Adheres to compliance policies.
- General computer skills (Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, Windows.)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Legal terminology preferred, but not required.