Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: $16/hr- $17/hr
Experience Required: High School Diploma (GED) required
Education Required: High School or GED
We are looking for a 1st shift assembly candidate to join our team!
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Read/ decipher schematics, blueprints, and assembly instructions.
- Position/ align components and parts
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts.
- Conduct quality control checks.
- Study parts lists and gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Mechanical and technical skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Safety management mindset
- Focus on quality control
- Dexterity and hand-eye coordination, including the ability to grasp, manipulate, and assemble parts and components that are often very small
- High school diploma or GED