Work Hours: 40+
Duration: Temp to Hire
Pay Rate: 19
Experience Required: 2
Education Required: High School or GED
Valencia Aerospace Company is in need of an Accounts Receivable Clerk! This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
To perform daily processing of accounts receivable transactions, ensuring that deposits are processed in an accurate manner and that payments are received in a timely manner.
· Manage assigned customer accounts to keep current.
· Report to supervisor issues with accounts that need to be solved.
· Build relationships to improve collection efforts.
· Post deposits to our bank and to accounting software on a daily basis.
· Reconcile balances to bank records.
· Monitors customer status (within payments terms/credit limit).
· Communicate with supervisor and other departments to revise customer status.
· Review credit worthiness of new customers and set up in the accounting software system.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for communicating via phone and email to our customers and staff, processing deposits, using computerized accounting software, resolving issues internally and externally and making decisions regarding term and limits.
The duties and responsibilities of this position require not only strong customer service skills and an analytical mind-set, but also attention to detail, and well-developed organizational skills.
Background Experience and Qualifications
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable or similar accounting experience.
· Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
· Computer skills, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet, and word-processing and email programs at a highly proficient level.
· Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
· Organization and time management skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Attention to detail and ability to maintain high level of accuracy.
· The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
· Willingness to continue to training and development of self-enhanced personal performance.
Please submit your resume ASAP to be considered!